Sunday, November 3, 2013

65-4 The category catalog for the 2013 Bead & Button Show is currently on-line. I am teaching six courses at this show, including this new category known as the Dazzling Compass Set:
It was hard to picture graph both the band as well as the earrings in the exact same shot, so than I had like the earrings appear flatter within this picture. Here they are on the own. Are perhaps not those rhombus Swarovski crystal pendants amazing?
I only want those rhombus crystals came in more colors - that might make it considerably less difficult to develop alternative kit colors. So I have handled to assembled this blend in a dark, cosmic color scheme, they do come in jet black:
The 2013 Bead & Button Show will occur in Milwaukee, Wisconsin from May 29June 10. Type registration opens online on Jan 8 at high noon, Central Time. At this time, I am scheduled to educate all my courses in a little room within the Milwaukee Hilton, which suggests that, at 10 pupils per course, I'll be able to more-easily attend to everyone's wants and it ought to become a quieter space also. So make certain to register early to safe your area within the category, however, last year one of my groups sold out within 24 hours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!